Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that store on your computer or mobile devices when you use our websites. Cookies are common and used by almost all websites and apps.
By using cookies we ensure that:
- Surfing the website of Roobos Flower export is more user friendly;
- Your visit is personalized and you don’t have to fill in the same data with every visit;
- We can measure how our website is used and where we improve it;
- We can show you only advertisements that we think you would appreciate;
- We can register how often a product is viewed and we can adjust promo’s accordingly.
Cookies from third parties
Which cookies do we use?
Below you can read more about the cookies that are used by and via our website and for which purposes we use these cookies.
Functional cookies ensure that our website can function correctly. Consider, for example, the 'login' functionality.
With Analytics cookies we collect statistics from the users of our websites and apps. By measuring the website usage we can continue to improve for the benefit of our users.
If you do not want websites to store cookies on your computer, adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only the cookies from third parties. You can delete cookies that have already been placed. Note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and
computer you use.
How you can adjust your settings or delete cookies differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser.
We will amend our statements when our website or the rules around cookies change.